Senior Consultant, Digital Marketing Solutions
Abakus optimizes marketing to efficiently acquire customers and effectively retain them. It is Customer Marketing Management software that: integrates marketing and customer data, organizes it into meaningful taxonomies, measures incremental value and optimizes for performance. Abakus’ patented technology delivers accurate cross-device measurement across mobile, web and offline marketing, in real-time. The world's biggest brands use Abakus daily to increase marketing ROI through closed loop integrations with their execution platforms. Abakus is headquartered in Oakland, CA
The Solutions Consultant plays a key role in ensuring the successful integration of a customer onto Abakus' leading attribution platform. This position combines customer communication skills at a critical step in the sales process with the technology skills necessary to author and implement the integration plan.
The primary objective of the role is to support the successful growth of the Abakus solution by delivering successful projects/engagements in collaboration with the Sales team and ensure customer success. Orchestrate the overall solution to meet the customer requirements, addressing solution and implementation approach, completing effort and cost estimates for the proposed solution leveraging and coordinating input from other Solutioning team members and subject matter experts as required. Formulate the solution details including timelines, approach, scope, risks and assumptions. Take into account various delivery options considering, scope, cost, quality and risk.
Up to 30% travel required
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Demonstrable Excel skills and experience at an advanced technical level.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision making skills along with strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Skilled at multi-tasking, can juggle competing priorities while making sound business decisions based on goals and objectives.
- Ability to work independently and interfacing with other lines of business, developers and QA.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, team environment.
- Extensive experience working in the Digital Marketing and eCommerce sector and a broad understanding of transactional media and search advertising
- 6+ years of experience managing large technology engagement
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benfits (health, dental, vision & 401k)
- Catered lunch
- Latest technology