Senior Front End Engineer
Abakus is a cloud-based solution for cross-channel marketing measurement and optimization. Abakus integrates marketing and customer data, organizes it, measures incremental value, and optimizes for performance. This enables marketers to more efficiently acquire customers and effectively retain them.
Abakus deterministically unifies marketing and customer touch points across all channels and devices. Using advertisers’ first party data Abakus segments users to measure performance across populations that behave very differently. Abakus computes the incremental value of marketing using patented game theory technology.
The world's biggest brands use Abakus daily to increase marketing ROI through closed loop integrations with their execution platforms. Abakus is an SAP company and is headquartered in Oakland, CA. To learn more visit abakus.me.
Join a small team of accomplished engineers working on cutting edge applications using the latest web technologies including React, Redux, Babel (ES6), Webpack, D3 and Node. As a Front End Engineer you will be dedicated to the development of slick, performant user interfaces which include innovative data visualizations and require complex data processing and state management. You are passionate about product design and user experience. You thrive on data-driven design and you keep up to date with the latest in software development.
The Front End Engineer reports to the VP of Engineering and will be based in Oakland, CA.
- Leading UI team effort and carrying responsibility for the whole UI code
- Individual contributor within a team of back-end and UI engineers
- All aspects of the software application that are concerned with the User Interface and User Experience
- Experience with d3
- Proficient in HTML and CSS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Experience with Java and Database technologies
- Ability to create and establish design patterns and standards for other team members
- Pays attention to detail and takes pride in the quality of work delivered
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive in a small company environment
- An interest in digital marketing with an understanding of marketing principles and digital marketing metrics
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benfits (health, dental, vision & 401k)
- Catered lunch
- Latest technology